TA Resources

TA Resources :: Off Topic :: Technology and Entertainment :: How to earn money at a bookmaker - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
[Avatar]

About Me:
Hi, I'm Agudav, and have 10 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
How to earn money at a bookmaker (22nd Sep 19 at 5:49am UTC)
Making money on sports betting is not easy for a beginner, but everyone who has ever bet on sports hoped to win! Of course, not everyone succeeded, someone won and someone lost, but there were always those who won more often than others. As a rule, people who win in bookmakers with enviable constancy already know their secret. Surely each of you was asked at least once the question: “You often watch football matches, but what do you get from this? After all, your hobby takes a large amount of time but there is no return from it! ”Previously, like everyone else, I could only answer that I enjoy the process and simply relax. And then one day I thought, is it possible to get something else from watching football matches besides pleasure?It is always necessary to bet on the team for which they give a lower coefficient; in no case should it exceed 1.55. Please note that the lower the odds, the more reliable your bet! Always on another team, the coefficient should be several times larger. It should not be lower than 3.0. The larger the coefficient, the better. Never place a bet if it does not fit either the first or second rule! After much deliberation, I came to the conclusion that thanks to my passion and knowledge in the field of football, I can earn good money by betting at online bookmakers. For starters, I tried many different variations of the game, but in the beginning, apart from pleasure, I did not get any profit. But soon I was able to come up with something that daily brings me money, bringing the monthly earnings to tens of thousands of dollars. I want to tell you about the express or how to call it correctly - the combined rate and how to earn large sums of money on it.
To do this, you need to select several games in any bookmaker. For example, take the group stage matches of the European Championship England-France and Germany-Sweden. Take two victories - the British and Germans. The odds for these events are 3.2 and 2.5, respectively. We put an express at which these coefficients are multiplied. As a result, we get the final coefficient equal to 8.0. Having bet only 5 dollars in case of two successful outcomes, we will get a win of 40 dollars, that is, a net profit of 35 dollars! The main thing is to choose a reliable bookmaker pinup If one of the matches does not pass do not worry. Choose two more suitable matches with similar quotes and bet once again $ 5 and this time you will be lucky.
[Avatar]

About Me:
Hi, I'm Teresa, and have 7 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: How to earn money at a bookmaker (22nd Sep 19 at 10:00am UTC)
First of all, you need to remember that making money at bookmakers is not easy and you first need to know the principles of the offices and then bet on various sports events. The office offers its customers to bet on various sporting events with various odds. Depending on the event, the coefficients can vary significantly. The greater the likelihood of a predicted outcome, the lower the coefficient will be.
[Avatar]

About Me:
Hi, I'm Agudav, and have 10 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: How to earn money at a bookmaker (22nd Sep 19 at 12:17pm UTC)
You have definitely given advice and it seems to me that betting is not a problem for you. A man is looking for a difference in the coefficients between two or three offices which will allow him to bet on opposite outcomes at different bookmakers and remain in profit for any result of the match. The necessary difference arises due to the competition of technical errors with an incorrect assessment of chances.
 Printable View