TA Resources

TA Resources :: Off Topic :: Technology and Entertainment :: Health Care Reform Made Simple - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar

About Me:
Hi, I'm benstoke, and have 5 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Health Care Reform Made Simple (10th Jan 22 at 2:30pm UTC)
My name is John Ross and I have spent my entire 40 + year career in health care Article Source: http://EzineArticles.co
The question in the title is a very important one, and I think all of us should have this question in mind and search for a complete answer. The truth is though, that we only ask about health when we have a serious problem. A official definition of health is given by The World Health Organization who defined health in its broader sense in 1946 as "a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity". For 1946 it was not a bad definition, but let's face it, times have changed the infotainmentlab and life has evolved since then, so today we have 2 new aspects of health to consider: emotional health and spiritual health. If we take a step back and try to see the "big picture" we realize that each aspect of health influences the other aspects, for example if someone has an emotional problem it will cause physical problems, spiritual problems, mental problems and social problems too, so it's very important to solve the problem when we first see it even if we don't think that an emotional problem is important. In the incipient phase the emotional problem could be solved by simply talking to a friend, but if we let it develop it could need serious professional help. After this example I think you will want to know more about each aspect of health, so let's see what they mean and how can we improve them.
No
;Avatar

About Me:
Hi, I'm roberino, and have 3 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Health Care Reform Made Simple (21st Mar 22 at 8:21pm UTC)
tganks
 Printable View