TA Resources

TA Resources :: Design :: The Puppet Show :: Playing the drums - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
No
;Avatar

About Me:
Hi, I'm Ghacino, and have 4 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Playing the drums (14th Apr 21 at 10:14am UTC)
I've been interested in musical instruments for a year and a half now. At first I played the guitar, but I quickly got tired of it, I wanted to try something new, like drums, for example. Here I think where to start.
No
;Avatar

About Me:
Hi, I'm Bardov, and have 1 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Re: Playing the drums (14th Apr 21 at 1:55pm UTC)
I started studying about 3 years ago. Anyway, I've been attracted to him since I was a kid. Over time, I learned to read music, and later to set the beat. Recently, in addition to the usual training sessions, I added home ones, or rather, I purchased a drum kit, and not an ordinary one, but an electronic one http://musicroworg.ning.com/group/christiandrummers, as many people have praised it from this site. Now I can do what I love while at home and without disturbing anyone, since the electronic drum kit is connected to headphones and does not give out sound to the environment, as in an acoustic one. Alternatively, you can start with a desktop installation and then switch to a regular one.
 Printable View