TA Resources

TA Resources :: General :: Announcements :: Basic WooCommerce settings - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
[Avatar]

About Me:
Hi, I'm kitka, and have 6 posts, I joined on the  . Unfortunately I am currently Offline. You can get in touch with me by going to my profile.
Basic WooCommerce settings (20th Nov 20 at 4:27pm UTC)
Basic WooCommerce settings
After successful installation and activation, you will be prompted to launch the installation assistant — it will help you with the initial setup. If you accidentally reject this offer, you can always use it again by going to the help tab.
The first step is to create the necessary page plugins for proper operation: showcase, shopping cart, checkout, and user account. At this stage, you will not be required to do anything. Just review the information and click continue.
I also recommend installing the woo currency switcher https://woobewoo.com/plugins/woo-currency/
Next, you need to specify the units of measurement and the country of location. It also indicates the currency in which payments will be made in your store. All this data is necessary to display exactly the values that your target audience is used to. After filling in the data, click continue.
We decide on delivery and taxes. When selling services and other intangible goods, you will not need delivery. As for taxes, they will be automatically added to the amount you have billed. The amount of tax you will be able to set it yourself. But if you are more used to setting the final price right away, you don't need to select the item that you want to include taxes in the cost of orders.

The next step is to decide on the payment method for your purchases. From the list of suggestions, you need to choose one or more that are convenient for you. The system can also take offline payments into account. If you are not ready to decide yet, you can skip this step, and later return to the analysis of the advantages of a particular option.
After all the above steps, your store has passed the initial setup. Now it's time to try adding your products to the virtual showcase.
 Printable View